Monday is MOON DAY, otherwise known as “Why I stay in bed”
This is my ritual of having a BED DAY aligned with the feminine moon energy of Monday’s. Instead of pushing a toxic hurry up and busy yourself vibe that makes the whole week feel like I’m already behind.
Learn to enjoy your Monday morning self-care. It’s a loving thing you can do to help manage stress, time scarcity and the general feeling of living addicted to a colonist mindset.
- Gift yourself extra sleep with no alarm.
- Start slow, unhurry yourself by allowing your body to rest all morning in bed. It’s easy by connecting to your inner child.
- Unlearn the habit of urgency first thing Monday morning. Invite yourself to FEEL first instead of thinking first (of all the things you have to do this week).
- Use a morning meditation in BED to start your day in a more peaceful and mindful way. Check out my free meditations in Teachable.
- Do some gentle Bed Yoga to stretch out your body. Try out my free bed yoga classes on YouTube.
- Stay unplugged a while longer. Instead read, listen to music, color.
- Set your intentions with Monday Morning Journaling prompts. Some of my favorites include:
—> How am I feeling?
—> What does my soul need today?
—> What am I grateful for?
—> How do I want to feel at the end of the day?
—> What 3 things would make this week great?
Bed Day is the opportunity to make your week great by tapping into the GPS of your heart focused on the direction of your greatest good and the feeling you want to amplify.
This keeps you set up as the PRIORITY so you don’t lay in bed at night going “what happened?” Or after a week or a month or a year, where did the time go?
Love yourself, love your day, love your life!