Your Mission if you choose to accept it is to TEACH PEACE.
The Alchemy of Yoga Mission of TEACH PEACE is being demanded by the world today more than ever before. Finally after almost 20 years Peace is trending.
My dharma is to INSPIRE your DESIRE to Teach Peace.
We cannot just wish for change.
We cannot just wish for peace.
We have to take action.
It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it. -Eleanor Roosevelt
The time is now to cultivate peace within ourselves so we may teach peace to the world by our example. In the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, “You are not an observer, you are a participant.” Stop waiting for the world to change. Instead lead this (r)evolution by prioritizing peace in your home, your community and ultimately in the world. Start now. Please don’t wait.
“Each moment is a chance for us to make peace with the world, to make peace possible for the world, to make happiness possible for the world.” – Thich Nhat Hanh, Teachings on Love
Together we can awaken the hearts of others to join us in a Happiness Revolution!
5 WAYS TO INSPIRE PEACE TODAY
- Take 11 minutes to recite a peace mantra, sing a peace chant, pray, meditate on peace. (My first peace mantra I learned on Sunday mornings growing up: “Peace be with you.”) – I am at Peace. Peace surrounds me. I am Peace. There shall be peace. – I breathe in peace. I breathe out peace. – Om Mani Padme Om – Om Namo Narayana
- Change your password to something including the word Peace. Every week you use your passwords hundreds of times, make each time count as a reminder for PEACE.
- Every time you go to Starbucks or any coffee shop and they ask you the name to write on the cup ask them to write the word “Peace.” Walk around drinking peace, showing the world you care about peace.
- Surround yourself with inspirational peace quotes at work, at home, on your smartphone. —“Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding.” -Albert Einstein — “Peace begins with a smile.” -Mother Teresa — “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” -Dalai Lama — “Mankind must remember that peace is not God’s gift to his creatures; peace is our gift to each other.” -Elie Wiesel — “If you want peace, you don’t talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.” -Desmond Tutu — “It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Watch this and feel into it by Tina Turner Om Om Om Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu Sarvesham Shantir Bhavatu Sarvesham Poornam Bhavatu Sarvesham Mangalam Bhavatu Om, Shanti, Shanti, Shanti Mantra’s Meaning: May there be happiness in all May there be peace in all May there be completeness in all May there be success in all
Spiritual Alchemy – Watch this video to learn why and how this means TEACH PEACE
Learn to Teach Peace with Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Trainings
|March 31 – April 21, 2019 (Max 18)||Bali RYT 200 Hour Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training||Bali|
|July 27 – Aug 27, 2019||Costa Rica RYT 200 Hour Teacher Training ||Costa Rica|
|September 1-22, 2019||Bali RYT 200 Hour Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training||Bali|