Alchemy of Yoga is a 10 year old 200 hour program recognized by Yoga Alliance as a REGISTERED 200 HOUR YOGA SCHOOL. It offers you a unique opportunity to make a deep commitment to learning more about yourSELF.
Blue Spirit Retreat Center is a safe haven: a nurturing place to engage in open hearted self-exploration. I am devoted to offering you an poolviewatmosphere in which freedom of expression, fun, creativity and passion for life are “totally” encouraged! My program covers the foundations of the 8 limbed path of Yoga and believes in yoga as a life-long truthful celebration of ourselves and our world. This is a Green Yoga program dedicated to the Art of Self-Study.
1. The first phase will focus on the fundamental principles of Yoga including an introduction to yoga philosophy (Yamas and Niyamas), history, basic Sanskrit, the implications of Ethical Behavior and living your yoga with an Ethical Code and Ecological integrity.
2. The second phase will focus on General Principles of Poses, How to Teach a Pose safely to all levels of students, The Stages of Poses, Benefits of Poses, Purpose of Poses, Ways of Sequencing using Vinyasa Krama, Sun Salutations, therapeutics, & the Art of Assisting (verbal and physical adjustments and enhancements) in an authentic, safe and generous way.
3. The third phase will focus on the art of teaching including creative sequencing in class design, developing life affirming class themes, importance of positive languaging, voice intonation, musical awareness, personal practice as laboratory and how to teach to the heart of the student. The healthy Teacher-Student relationship: understanding it and how to resolve ethical issues.
4. The fourth phase will focus on the practical skill development of apprenticeship through observing classes, assistant teaching, and Karma yoga (community service yoga offering). And personal development in respect to the Business of Yoga.
Post Training Mentoring Includes but is not Limited to:
• Life Coaching one on one
• Dharma Mentoring: Planning a yoga career/business for optimal sustainability
• Yogaprenuership: how to best market yourself while maintaining strong ethical standards and life balance
• How to resolve ethical issues that arise from teaching yoga
Hi love, I’m Silvia!
I’m a specialist in starting over.
Trauma revealed truths that took me to some faraway places for healing and wisdom. In Bali, South America, New Zealand, Australia, Laos, Hawaii and Malaysia, I soaked it up, took bold actions, and expanded what was possible for me.
Through all of this I learned something profound; the power of resiliency can be taught and even making a 5% change can change the future dramatically.
Now I teach women like you to access the power within you to change your life, celebrate your genius and start over to create any life you dare to dream.