This is an excerpt from an article from Soulseed Media where I’m featured as the writer. And don’t forget to sign up for my Bali Yoga Teacher Training October 2022! More here https://alchemyofyoga.com/bali-yoga-teacher-training/
Looking for love in all the right places? Take a moment to consider these reasons to choose Bali as the home of your yoga teacher training.
1. Smiling: Because everywhere you go in Bali you see smiles for miles and miles. You will enjoy possibly the happiest and most friendly humans you’ll ever meet.
“Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
Being surrounded by nonstop smiling is good for us too!
• Smiling reduces stress. Psychological Science one of the top 10 psychology journals worldwide shows that smiling even while under stress actually reduces stress and help us feel better.
• Smiling improves how you feel. Ron Gutman, author of Smile: The Astonishing Powers of a Simple Act writes, “Lots of smiling can actually make you healthier. Smiling can help reduce the level of stress-enhancing hormones like cortisol, adrenaline, and dopamine; increase the level of mood-enhancing hormones like endorphin; and reduce overall blood pressure.”
• Smiling spreads joy, it is socially contagious. The smile contagion has been studied since the 1980s and has been proven a number of times. A 1984 article in the journal Science showed that people mimic emotional expressions. We often read about the negative impact of social contagions but in Bali smiling is contagious. Smiling at others inspires them to mimic your behavior and smile back at you.
2. Compassionate Connection. Did you know that inside each of us, we have an infinite abundance of compassion for other creatures? “The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation. Things you think are separate and different are actually one and the same. We are all one. In Bali strong connection and harmonization of all 5 elements, Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether are part of every day living where the ordinary is sacred. Perfect for healing and balancing the body’s energy. You live in harmony with yourself, with others and with nature.
Don’t talk about heaven if you’ve never been to Bali. –Toba Beta
Click below to read full article